Vlc Player For Android Released - Download Vlc Player For Android
Do you watch a lot of videos on your android device ? Are you bored of the same android video player and want to some new video playing app. Continue reading for a good news.
Video Lan has just released beta version of its most popular video player VLC for android devices which is now available in Google Play. VLC is has over a short period of time become the most popular and flixible media player across all platforms that can easily handle large media files allowing you to play your content without any lag and most importantly without eating much of your processor and ram space.
The good news is that you can download and use VLC player for your device but before you get excited and start using it, here is something you should know before you start using VLC player. The application is still in beta state which basically means it has a lot of bugs, might crash and glitchy. This version of VLC player will probably be slower than the original one as there is lot of fixing and tuning that needs to be done before the final release. If you are a developer then you can go ahead and test the media player and report for any issues to video lan community directly which will be appreciated.
This version of VlC media player works on devices with a CPU ARMv7 that will support NEON. Other devices will be supported by the other applications very soon
Features Of VLC Player For Android
- VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams, like the desktop version of VLC.
- VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
- VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustements and gestures to control volume.
- It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, covert art and a complete audio media library.
Features To Be Added In Future To VLC
- The basic User Interface will change;
- Performance improvements are missing;
- Some audio issues might occur;
- Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
- Other unknown issues.
- It needs hardware control, in order to change the audio volume;
- It needs phone calls control, in order to pause the music when someone is calling;
- It needs full Internet access to open network streams;
- It needs to be able to read logs, during the beta version, to understand the issues;
- It needs to get access to the SD card storage, in order to allow deletion of files.
Review : VLC player for android was released in the morning today and its has already reveived 4.5 star rating from over 43 users. Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC Desire users have reported that the app works like a charm without any errors and have also mentioned that it is the best application for playing media. There is possibly nothing much to review about applications which have already established a brand name because of the quality of service they provide. VLC player is simply the best media player and we can talk more about it once the final version is released.