Analytics App For Android Released - Google Play Analytics For Android
Google has today announced official Analytics app for Android and is now available for download in Google Play. You can run all the reports that you run on Web interface of Google Analytics. The simplified version of Analytics allows you to run powerful analysis of your website that allows you to have a quick overview of your website visitors and to get more insights about your website like what keywords are getting more visits and the average time that is spent by a user on the website.
Google analytics is a powerful tool for enterprises to manage their websites and to get more from their website. It allows you to run powerful reports that give an in dept analysis of the website traffic and performance. Based on the reports, SEO and SEM can put in their efforts to get more traffic to increase the performance of their websites.
Google Analytics Features
- Get more insights about your website.
- Analyze the traffic of your website.
- Powerful tools like online visitors, landing page, source etc
- Content reports help you know which content is getting more traffic
- Social analysis gets you details about how far is your website spread in the social media
- With Mobile analytics, you get details about the performance of your site on mobiles
- Conversion analysis helps you track the sales
- Many More
Essential data for your sites & apps. Anywhere, anytime. The Google Analytics app shows what is new and what is important on your Google Analytics profiles. See real time statistics, customizable dashboards and intelligence events on your phone.